School Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
- This opportunity will see you gain experience onsite, including service, maintenance and repairs across the industrial, commercial and / or residential sectors.
$69,350 - $74,900 a year
- You will be reporting to the maintenance Operation manager.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the Greenery of the school.
- Your daily Task will include:
$87,000 - $92,000 a year
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and databases and understanding of or previous experience in website…
- High school diploma (though a Bachelor’s degree and CompTIA, N+ certifications are preferred).
- NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services…
- Please outline your skills and experience in being able to administer and manage a school LAN, along with the maintenance of its various devices, including…
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from three-year College or technical school with an emphasis in electronics required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Document policies and procedures for the support and maintenance of ITI Infrastructure.
- Assist Rabobank Staff in Australia and New Zealand with technical…
- Strong computer skills in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, the use of internet, relevant data bases and web maintenance software (if…
$95,000 - $102,000 a year
- These experiments involve breeding, phenotyping and maintenance.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
- Categories: Post doctoral research fellow.
- APJ Lead for our CRM data optimisation and maintenance project.
- Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.