School Maintenance $71,200 jobs in New South Wales
ILSC, GC & IELTS Group of Companies
- Maintaining and updating ILSC’s internal HR site, including maintenance of ILSC’s organizational charts.
- Supporting the maintenance of employee file records,…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Tamworth is a thriving regional city where you will experience the best of both worlds with 6 daily return flights to the closest major capital cities with the…
Danebank Anglican School for Girls
- Represents the school at external events where necessary.
- In addition to possessing outstanding interpersonal skills, the Registrar is required to maintain…
- Ensure completeness of maintenance tasks.
- Attend school Client in the nominated times.
- Prevent the possibility of injury to school community.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Will find you responsible for overseeing the maintenance of buildings and all other assets within school grounds.
- Maintain, train and induct staff on WH&S.
- Is a successful, family owned broad acre farming operations known for their production of high-quality crops of hybrid seeds, canola, chickpeas, wheat and…
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- The hours could be flexible and we would consider a part time or school term only job for the right candidate.
- Renew global trade mark portfolio.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- You will manage the maintenance of all simulation equipment and items within the RAN Medical School as well as managing the stores and consumable requirements…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Manage grounds staff and maintenance department.
- You’ll encourage and foster the spirit of this school’s community.
- Adhering to building codes, WH&S.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.