School Office jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- This well-established private school is based in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Opportunity for an experienced Admissions Officer in a reputable Private school in…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$53 - $61 an hour
- The Department leads the delivery of education and development services to children, young people and adults both directly through government schools and…
- This role requires you to have a school diploma or equivalent.
- They have been dominating their industry for close to 60 years and have offices scattered around…
- Other general administrative office duties as required.
- An independent school in Melbourne’s inner-east is looking for annex experienced school receptionist to…
- Previous reception experience in a school-environment.
- This position will give you the opportunity to work alongside a successful and renowned school and to be…
- Coordinating all room bookings, you will arrange parent teacher meetings and assist with the school open days when required.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$54,703 - $61,519 a year
- Hands-on Administration Officer required for a School in the Eastern Suburbs to begin as soon as possible.
- This School within the Eastern Suburbs prides itself…
- They focus on all areas of commercial construction with strengths in schools, corporate office, multi-residential and aged care facilities, for both private and…
- Providing authoritative professional advice to management, school leaders and team members;
- Developing and implementing strategies for the delivery of student…
$37 an hour
- Repair locks and office furniture.
- Performs preventative and reactive maintenance tasks around the school.
- One of our respected clients who are in the East of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.