School Office jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
$30 an hour
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard-working person to join our team.
$69,029 a year
- Experience in providing exemplary administrative support in a busy office environment.
- With your outstanding composed communication, you will work closely with…
- Perhaps you are an experienced Cleaner areas like schools, universities or Child care centres...
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; offices, classrooms…
Hopscotch and Harmony
- Working in a school environment.
- We are seeking Psychologists (or Provisional Psychologists) with experience in providing counselling services in a school…
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, King St & Flinders St.
- This role plays an active role in selling the 3 attractions (SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, LEGOLAND Discovery…
- Brand new corporate offices 3 minutes from Southern Cross station in the new Collins Square.
- Uni over and want to start your professional career, kids going…
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
- Applying for approval to conduct research in Melbourne Catholic schools.
- Students with Diverse Learning Needs.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education.
- You do not need to have any prior office experience to be successful in this junior business role!
- ARC have the opportunity for a recent high school graduate to…
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks.
- School Officer- PPP- Various Locations.
- This well-established private school is based in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Opportunity for an experienced Admissions Officer in a reputable Private school in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.