School Office jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Bakini our onsite Italian restaurant is popular with nearby office workers.
- If you are looking to work school hours then this job is perfect for you!
- Key responsibilities will include executive and administrative support, correspondence and record keeping, diary management, recruitment coordination,…
- Mantra Southbank offers 4.5 star hotel accommodations in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant arts and entertainment district, which includes the National Gallery…
- This position is best suited to a recent secondary school leaver.
- The First Peoples Creative Industries Traineeships program seeks to launch the careers of 18…
$45,000 a year
- Flexible hours (For the right candidate, if you are a parent this role can be based during school hours).
- As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible…
- Providing authoritative professional advice to management, school leaders and team members;
- Developing and implementing strategies for the delivery of student…
- High school diploma and Bachelor’s degree.
- After hours functions - Overseas travel - Head office in North Sydney.
- Start up vibe - Dynamic team environment.
- Please note, your application is managed by the Melbourne office.
- We recruit teachers from all over the world to teach in schools in the UK, Australia, China,…
- The main purpose of this role is to advise, support and build the capacity of funded kindergarten services to continuously improve service quality, particularly…
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- Division/Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
- Department/School: Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.