School Office jobs in Victoria
- Bakini our onsite Italian restaurant is popular with nearby office workers.
- If you are looking to work school hours then this job is perfect for you!
- Frequently using InDesign to format documents, tenders and reports, you will act as the ‘gatekeeper’ for the GHD brand, ensuring that each document that goes…
$69,522 - $79,857 a year
- Monash Business School has a new opportunity for a Communications Officer to join the fast-paced Communications team.
- Monday 27 January 2020, 11:55pm AEDT.
Barwon Heads Primary School
Barwon Heads VIC
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the…
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks.
- School Officer- PPP- Various Locations.
Laburnum Primary School
- The school’s child safety practices, including the child safety code of conduct, can be found on the school website under Our School/Planning and Policies, or…
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- $67,698 to $75,817 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation.
- La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Processes less complex or small standard claims to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Documents claim and associated history.
Northern School for Autism
- The school is divided into sub-schools according to the stages of schooling (ages approximate):
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all…
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
- Applying for approval to conduct research in Melbourne Catholic schools.
- Students with Diverse Learning Needs.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.