School Office jobs in Victoria
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks.
- School Officer- PPP- Various Locations.
- There are a variety of start and finish times available, part time options, flexible time for the school run (if you need it).
- Standard 9-to-5s are so 2018.
- This well-established private school is based in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Opportunity for an experienced Admissions Officer in a reputable Private school in…
Mount Alexander Shire Council
$60,728 a year
- Perfectly located in Central Victoria, around 30 minutes from Bendigo by car or just 15 by rail, with Melbourne only 90 minutes away, you’ll enjoy a balanced…
Haileybury Rendall School
- 4 weeks annual leave plus office closure between Christmas and first working day in January.
- Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we…
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Supports the business process services team in delivering efficient and effective outsourced processes and services within a…
- Secondary school certificate or equivalent.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent – Full Time position – Portland, VIC.
- Discounts on private health care.
- Stand down during school holidays applies.
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks…
- Friendly and supportive team with large national head office support.
- Conveniently located near shopping and sports centres, schools and transport links.
- Shifts will be minimum of 3-6 hours depending on the school location.
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.