You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
School Teachers jobs in Canberra ACT
$64,615 - $69,965 a year
- The Executive Assistant provides strategic, operational and administrative support to the Principal and school leadership team.
- Salary: $64,615 - $69,965.
- Participate in both school staffing meetings, school curriculum meetings, professional focus days and Communities@Work organisational meetings as required.
- All teachers must have teacher registration, provisional registration or a permit.
- Position in a highly effective and prestigious school.
$71,113 - $106,448 a year
- Empower teachers, school leaders and other professionals to meet the learning needs of all students.
- The new Agreement makes ACT teachers Australia's top paid…
The National Museum of Australia
$65,052 - $69,541 a year
- The successful candidate will plan, create and deliver engaging curriculum-aligned programs associated with the Museum’s collection, exhibitions, ideas and…
- All employees of the School must be eligible to work with children in accordance with ACT Working with Vulnerable People checks, and all teachers at the School…
$122,856 a year
- Mount Stromlo High School is 7 - 10 school seeking a highly motivated school leader to work as part of the school leadership team to deliver excellent results.
- The School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and collaborative teacher.
- All employees of the School must be eligible to work with children in accordance…
- About Work Experience/Practical hours.
- Each year we host many people who complete their student work experience hours or vocational placements.
$122,856 a year
- Support the implementation and development of whole school curriculum focus areas and initiatives.
- As a member of the leadership team within a Professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.