Secretary jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
- We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our team’s genuine desire to be better.
- No one can hold us back.
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- The Departmental Secretary is responsible in providing secretarial support for the departmental areas of the Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Part Time role, Monday and Friday shifts only ranging between 08:00-18:00.
- Based at a leading Australian financial institution.
- A bit about your new role:
- What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected.
- Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent business law firm with one of the fastest growing partnerships in Australia.
- About the role and team.
- WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
- Casual and permanent position’s available, working across all shifts, seven days a week.
- 06:30 TO 13:30 AM SHIFT:
- SBS is one of the most unique and innovative media organisations in the world today.
- But we are also incredibly proud of our culture.
- Want to find out more?
- We are currently looking for an experienced part time (30 Hours per week) Office Administrator to work at our Warriewood store.This varied role involves general…
- Part Time | 3 days per week | Flexible Hours | McMahons Point.
- Supportive & Collaborative Environment | Career Progression.
Agency for Clinical Innovation
$74,405 - $100,090 a year
- Join an organisation passionate about delivering improved health care.
- Temporary Part Time opportunity for a period up to July 2021.
- What you will be doing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.