Secretary jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Our client is a national law firm that has experienced unrivalled growth in recent history, with ambitions to continue for the foreseeable future.
- The Director of a successful property management company is looking for an Administration Assistant to help with general Administration support, two days a week…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- A position has become available for a career Reception/Admin professional; you will be required to provide a high level of customer service to all clients and…
$630 a day
- This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone.
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to provide support to a team of lawyers in this commercial property practice.
$65,000 a year
- An experienced Administration within Insurance.
- Working for a global leader.
- Great training and career opportunities.
- You will be required to:
$55,000 a year
- Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a 5-month contract in Sydney CBD, very close to public transport.
- Strong travel and expenses management skills.
$55,000 a year
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a criminal law legal secretary.
- Specializing in all things pertaining to criminal law, this young and dynamic team are…
$60,000 a year
- This firm prides itself on their innovative culture and their understanding of the detrimental role legal secretaries play in the success of their firm.
$80,000 a year
- To apply you will need to have recent experience as a legal secretary or an EA within a law firm.
- We are currently recruiting legal support roles for some…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.