Security jobs in Chatswood NSW
You refined by:
Security Analyst (undo)
- A knowledge of information security best practice standards and guidelines (e.g. ISO 27001);
- Provide investigatory support and security/forensic knowledge to…
- The ability to update security investigation documentation such as Triage Steps and Playbooks.
- Stay connected and keep up to date with new security threats,…
- Demonstrated experience with deploying security controls and measures.
- Deliver, test and report on security controls and DLP.
- Is innovation part of your DNA?
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Experience identifying security requirements for new applications and services.
- Conduct security and risk assessments of information systems and services.
- Provide cyber security subject matter expertise on server, networking and architecture.
- 1-2 years’ minimum experience in cyber security either in academia or a…
The Network IT
Northern Beaches NSW
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Permanent position in Sydney North Shore.
- Join a 24/7/365 SOC environmenmt with flexible shifts whithin a team of like-minded Security professionals.
Axiom Technologies Australia
- Cyber security professional, specialized in SAST analysis and false positive analysis.
- Experience/Exposure in documentation, SOP creation for Macro security…
$100,000 a year
- Identifying operational security risks and work with the IT operations team, providing guidance for implementing security risk mitigation activities.
- Prevention of cyber security incidents.
- Respond to confirmed cyber security incidents.
- Monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions in real time…
- Are you currently working in a hands-on security analyst role?
- Have you got at least 2-3 years of security experience?
- Are you familiar with dealing alerts?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.