Security jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Hands on security knowledge on Windows, Linux and Unix platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT security controls associated with Firewalls, emails, web,…
- Its a brand new role and has come about to demand and spike in security related projects.
- The second part of the role will be to help out on a number of…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- In this key role as security consultant, you will provide expertise around security internally and externally for us and our clients.
- Remote working for our Global Security Operations Centre (GSOC).
- The ability to update security investigation documentation such as Triage Steps and Playbooks.
- Symantec DLP, SIEM, Endpoint, Email, Web security.
- Demonstrated experience with deploying security controls and measures.
- Is innovation part of your DNA?
$850 a day
- Reporting to the Cyber Security Lead, you will be responsible for all corporate infrastructure system security administrational tasks.
Axiom Technologies Australia
- Experience/Exposure in documentation, SOP creation for Macro security validation process.
- Cyber security professional, specialized in SAST analysis and false…
$100,000 a year
- Working with our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) to tune security monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Are you passionate about cyber security?
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.