Security $130,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and…
- With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research,…
- In this role, you’ll provide leadership to the mandatory stream for Futures Clearing globally, covering the delivery, regulatory and exchange driven changes and…
- Securities law aspects of M&A transactions.
- The team also advises on other US securities and corporate law matters.
- Rule 144A and Section 4(a)(2)/Reg.
- You have minimum of 10 years of experience in legal practice or banking or securities industry or regulatory related fields.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Financial Services & Regulatory, Corporate/M&A, Securities and Funds, TMT, Data Security & IP, Real Estate and Workplace & Employment Law.
- Collaborate and integrate security practices, techniques and methods across all security teams to enable management reporting;
- A bit about your role.
$600 - $650 a day
- Identity and Access Management Security Specialist.
- Sirius Technology are working with a major Australian Financial Institution who has multiple contract…
- Lead the formulation and implementation of strategies, ensuring high levels of security and quality in banknotes are maintained and low levels of counterfeiting…
- Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.