Security $130,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
You refined by:
- Collaborate and integrate security practices, techniques and methods across all security teams to enable management reporting;
- A bit about your role.
- At least 2 years in a role or function relating to information security.
- Formal security related qualifications preferred but not essential, eg CISA, CISM.
- Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers.
- Leveraging expertise and manage participation from the broader CTIR function on security incidents.
- Outside of cyber security incidents, you will partner with…
- In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- What you will be doing.
- To engage with the organisation's security team to understand security controls and requirements.
- A recognised industry security certification.
- Commands expert experience in Information Security consulting and has served medium/large enterprises for security consulting solutions successfully.
Greythorn Specialist Technology Recruitment
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed (e.g., when a security breach occurs).
- Research the latest IT security trends.
- You have minimum of 10 years of experience in legal practice or banking or securities industry or regulatory related fields.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.