Security $70,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Provide analysis of security log data from various security appliances.
- Handle security incidents in line with incident response processes within given SLA.
$130,000 a year
- The Security Systems Engineer role will predominantly be an IT security operations role with a component of Security Project work (60%/40%).
$100,000 a year
- Working with our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) to tune security monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Are you passionate about cyber security?
- Our client having just completed a large transformation project is looking to grow their security team in Sydney.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Infrastructure, security, development, architecture and strategy.
- As the Head of Infrastructure & Security you will be responsible for managing the IT,…
$1,100 - $1,200 a day
- A general passion or interest in developing or advancing your cyber security/ security experience & knowledge.
- It will be a CV/ career changer.
- Experience in supporting IT or security infrastructure and the assessment of security risks.
- Broad, expert knowledge of Information Security principles and…
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing security practice with our client in MENA as the Security Assessment Manager.
- An active interest in Internet Security, incident detection, network and systems security.
- Information Security is crucial to our clients business and at the…
- (AWS, Azure, GCP) & Security environments.
- 15+ years experience in Information Technology, security, software.
- Compliance obligations and data governance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.