Security $70,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Provide security-related education to ensure security awareness and knowledge of customer applicable security policies and processes.
North Sydney NSW
- Technical and/or solution experience in security software space.
- Responsible for creating, qualifying, developing & selling security solutions with account team…
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of security architecture & network security infrastructure, ideally from a Technical Architect capacity or similar.
- Conduct tailored security awareness sessions within your tribe to contribute to a respected security culture and strengthening our security posture.
- The ability to update security investigation documentation such as Triage Steps and Playbooks.
- Stay connected and keep up to date with new security threats,…
- 24/7 recurring security operations tasks, checking malware signature versions and downloads, checking security infrastructure consoles for device health etc.
- We offer the security and history of a long-established firm with the excitement and opportunity for growth.
- Our firm values and celebrates diversity.
- This role requires an experienced individual with excellent knowledge in site security, building management systems and fire control systems.
- Our success is attributed to rigorous security and confidentiality, uncompromised quality and our commitment to customer service.
- WHY JOIN LAW IN ORDER?
- Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.