Security Control jobs in Mornington VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Certificate III or Certificate II in Security Operations (Unarmed Guard & Crowd Control).
- Provide the Staff/Patient Security Escort Service.
$20 - $24 an hour
- Current Victorian security licence (preferably including Control Room sub-activity).
- Experience with Access Control systems.
- A sharp eye for detail.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Current Victorian Security License with Control room monitoring.
- MSS Security is Australia’s largest security company with over 7,000 professionals across…
$20 - $25 an hour
- Certificate II in Security Operations.
- MSS Security has a proud history of supplying dedicated personal and for this role it is essential that you have previous…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in security industry.
- Certificate III in Correctional Practice qualification and Control Room Operator experience are desirable but…
- Understanding of Data Management, Security and Controls and Risk Management.
- As a Global Data Privacy Protection and Control Officer you will provide expert…
- Experience on a Security Operations team, experience coordinating responses to security incidents, or in a SOC environment.
- To be successful you will have:
- With hands-on experience in using Sailpoint, Okta, and CyberArk, you come with a strong technical background, and significant experience in implementing…
$73,959 - $79,806 a year
- Fraud control planning, monitoring and reporting activities are also undertaken.
- The successful candidate will be required to currently hold or have the ability…
- Crown Melbourne currently has a rare opportunity for an experienced Security Services Manager (SSM) to join the Security department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.