Security Officer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Develop and deliver information security training/awareness programs.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in the development of ICT security risk assessments,…
- Complete and submit patrol officer reports and maintain vehicle records, hours of work, stock control records and inventories as required.
- Provide a quality service to customers and resolve specific customer problems in an efficient and courteous manner.• Support other customer service officers and…
- Permanent Full-Time, ongoing employment security.
- We want officers who communicate well and can find common ground with anyone.
- Check patrol officer reports and maintenance of vehicle records, hours of work, stock control records and inventories and provide reports to WDBF Project…
- Ensure security systems are observed.
- In the role of Customer Service Officer you will provide quality customer service within departmental legislative, policy…
- Receives and responds to routine requests for security support.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to access controls and security…
- Ensure the security of files and appropriate access to the files by relevant staff and approved external agencies.
- In this role you will:
- Prepare, and support less experienced Child Safety officers prepare, quality case management reports.• Participate and contribute to a culture of continuous…
- You will join an organisation committed to creating diverse, inclusive, connected, capable and supportive workplaces.HOW TO APPLY For information on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.