Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in…
- Demonstrated sales/account management or recruitment experience.
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders (C-suite level preferably).
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
- Communicates account performance internally at account reviews.
- Mentors and provides advice to graduates and account executives within direct and wider team.
- Includes analyzing and interpreting account data in Salesforce applications to qualify account opportunity and sales potential.
- What's in it for you?
- Work with senior executives to understand strategic State Government, Telecommunications and Utilities industries issues which Nuance can assist in solving.
- You are a strategic, ambitious sales professional with experience partnering with senior executive level clients in enterprise organisations.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.