Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Senior Account Executive job - Central Sydney Location - Consumer PR agency.
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will take an active role in strategy work,…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Substantial experience in an executive assistant role minimum 3 years experience.
- Handling of accounts, telephone calls, correspondence and emails, scheduling…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- A reputable national brokerage is currently looking for experienced Account Executives to join their growing team in 2020.
- Why You Will Love This Job:
$95,000 a year
- As a Sales Executive your main tasks / responsibilities will be to:
- Maybe you are a TV Trader looking to 'jump the fence' or an existing TV Account Manager…
- Minimum 2 years experience as an account executive.
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers.
- Liaising with clients and underwriters.
$100,000 a year
- Work closely with Global and regional brand teams, marketing, operations and account managers.
- This is an entry to mid level role within a business who would…
- Manage account relationships by leading regularly planned sales calls with Senior Executive level stakeholders to explore pain points and ensure an excellent…
- The Conference Company are looking for a Business Development Executive to be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, ensure a high…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Managing a mid-sized account of A and B grade accounts focussing primarily within Consumer Healthcare and VMS, your new role is to develop and implement…
- One of Australia’s largest media companies are looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive into their Broadcast team to look after their most lucrative agency…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.