Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
$110 - $130 a day
- Demonstrated sales/account management or recruitment experience.
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders (C-suite level preferably).
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- You’ll be negotiating with sales people, delegating tasks to a junior member of staff, and presenting to senior clients.
- Apply solution and Challenger-based sales skills to manage account cycles.
- Maintain current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in…
- An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Executive to join Marsh Corporate team in Sydney.
- This position will assist the Senior and Principal…
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience with managing executive presentations.
- Career opportunities into Senior roles.
- $2,000 travel allowance per year.
- $80k base + Super + Comms.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an account executive.
- Based in their Sydney CBD office you will join a busy and established team as an Account Executive…
Time Out Australia
- If you do not have the media experience, but have senior sales experience and believe you have the hunger and passion to make a difference at Time Out, we’d…
- This role is suited to recent graduates looking to get exposure in accounts or marketing roles, prior experience in similar roles are desirable but not…
- Experience demonstrating your thought leadership in social media technology to engage and transact with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.