Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
- Identify and maintain executive relationships with key executives within the client base and leverage these relationships to achieve successful commercial…
- Manages customer with executive relationship management aspects.
- Prior account or project management experience.
- Travel to customer facility or Nuance office.
- Experience engaging C- and senior-level technical stakeholders.
- Orchestrate internal alignment and pipeline reviews with channel executives, and respective…
- Develops strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and…
- Develop a plan to provide SAP Platform & Technology account coverage across identified FSI ANZ accounts.
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts…
- The role is for a seasoned enterprise account executive with experience selling large and complex software solutions within the area of Master Data Management …
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and managing a portfolio of major accounts to maximise sales and identify opportunities for the hotel.
- Manage relationships with existing major accounts.
- Global leader in their field and Australia's largest car park operator.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior level stakeholders to determine their requirements and mentor them around the O365 environment…
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- No Admin, Leasing or Accounts.
- This well-known and highly respected Independent agency in the Eastern Suburbs has been operating for decades, and whilst…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.