Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with C-level executives.
- This is an amazing opportunity to get in at the growth stage of my clients…
$100,000 a year
- Collaborate with account management to seamlessly onboard new clients.
- Effectively manage new business pipeline to provide accurate reporting to senior staff.
Real Time Australia
$150,000 a year
- Worked with large enterprise accounts essential.
- Paying up to $150k base + OTE.
- Clear career development path & training.
- Build new relationships and networks.
$800 - $1,000 a day
- Strong senior/executive stakeholder management.
- Advise on contractual and regulatory requirements before actions taken on customer accounts.
The Start Smart
$65,000 a year
- Work closely with the founder and senior management team.
- You are comfortable speaking to C level executives and understand how they operate.
- You are a go-getter with a detailed knowledge of the NSW education sector, a demonstrated ability to engage with school leaders, senior executives and…
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- A person who can grow in to a more senior role in 18 months.
- Assist to maintain existing account relationships to insure they remain healthy, productive and…
- An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Executive to join Marsh Communications and Media team in Sydney.
- What is in it for you?
- Proven experience in an account management or relationship role ideally within the financial services.
- Administration of client account including creation and…
- Delivered reports on account performance and how to better enhance and adjust the campaigns for increase ROI and client satisfactiongrowth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.