Senior Account Executive jobs in New South Wales
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients.
- Building relationships with account managers and supporting them in processing quotes & orders across new business and renewals.
- What you’ll be doing.
- Report on key success criteria to senior management.
- Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party…
- Identify and maintain executive relationships with key executives within the client base and leverage these relationships to achieve successful commercial…
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirements and human capital.
- Your responsibilities will see you being appointed for your experience in dealing with an…
- Apply solution and Challenger-based sales skills to manage account cycles.
- Maintain current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in…
- This role is dedicated to increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction through senior account management working in tandem with Microsoft Partners…
- Collaborates with account managers and executives on strategic account development opportunities.
- Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Substantial experience in an executive assistant role minimum 3 years experience.
- Provide a high level of administrative and executive support including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.