Senior Account Executive jobs
You refined by:
AWS Australia Pty Ltd (undo)
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CxO level).
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts /…
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer accounts to enable them to be “Cloud advocates”.
- Be great fun to work with.
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Possess 5+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating…
- The Sourcing Recruiter - Leadership Hiring will be responsible for executing senior mandates by actively mapping and pipe-lining executive talent for AWS across…
- 5+ years leading senior technical staff in demanding customer contexts.
- 5+ years of experience successfully building and executing technical strategies for…
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs.
- Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their AWS Services…
- Lead and manage a team of account managers.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Master or MBA a plus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.