Senior Account Executive jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- Consultative sales, business planning and executive positioning.
- Documents all communication plans and processes and prepare reports to be submitted to senior…
- Consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products and services.
- Deliver monthly reporting against targets;
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Join one of the largest Integrated Technology Solutions comapny…
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- On offer is a generous salary package, bonuses, and work closely with senior executives and the opportunity to develop your operational and strategic skills in…
- 3 years experience in a key account management role selling into clinical accounts and working with clinical stakeholders (e.g.: Pathologists, clinical…
- Create segment sales strategies to target relevant partnerships across senior executives and procurement executives sitting at mining companies head offices.
- Reporting - to senior management and head office and data processing.
- Carry out credit assessment and seek credit approval and new and existing transactions and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.