Senior Account Executive jobs
- Nurture and expand Tableau’s relationship with customer accounts; become a trusted advisor for senior stakeholders.
- What you'll be doing...
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key account clients and maintain high presence in the market place.
- We think differently and are enterprising.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assist Senior Brokers with a well-established portfolio of SME & Commercial accounts.
- Great opportunity for personal and professional development.
- The role will drive a strategic approach to account planning for its portfolio, and is accountable for building senior relationships, retaining existing revenue…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Proactively assist Senior Brokers in servicing SME and Mid-market accounts.
- Take your career to the next level and join a leading Brokerage as an Account…
- It is expected that the Solution Sales Expert be adept at creating and nurturing senior executive relationships on their own, while positioning the SAP Ariba…
- Liaising professionally with internal and external stakeholders including Ministerial offices, senior executives and all departmental staff;
- Communicate transformational concepts to executive decision makers.
- Enable C-suite executives to embrace agility and deliver high impact transformation.
- And when we say communicate, we mean you’ll be talking with everyone from the DBA to senior executives; comfortable and confident that you’ll deliver the best…
- Develop strategic account plans outlining activities required to increase account penetration and proposition adoption.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.