Senior Account Executive jobs
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline working with up to 100 accounts in your assigned territory.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Prior experience managing a portfolio (small to medium corporate accounts).
- Take a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery…
- Communicates account performance internally at account reviews.
- Mentors and provides advice to graduates and account executives within direct and wider team.
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
- Develops strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and…
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in…
- Senior Account Executive job - Central Sydney Location - Consumer PR agency.
- A unique start-up PR agency, striving to produce creative-driven work.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Proactively managing a designated portfolio of mixed commercial accounts.
- You will be looking after a well-established portfolio of mixed commercial accounts.
$280,000 a year
- Experience using Salesforce to maintain call records and account status.
- Comfortably sell to C-Suite executives while navigating multiple decision makers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.