Senior Account Executive jobs
Surry Hills NSW
- As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are looking for an senior account executive / account manager to join our team, working across large B2C…
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
- 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies.
- Develops strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and…
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- Build a business plan which demonstrates steps/activities, revenue components required to meet and exceed assigned revenue and customer satisfaction objectives…
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in…
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental revenue.
- The EAM is expected to engage and build strong working…
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Quota responsibility of $800,000 + of contract value within a territory of major accounts sized client accounts.
- What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.