Senior Account Executive $101,800 jobs
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- Experience preferably managing your own book of clients or supporting senior brokers with their high-end client accounts.
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification.
- Communicate transformational concepts to executive decision makers.
- Enable C-suite executives to embrace agility and deliver high impact transformation.
- Drive executive meetings to obtain buy-in to the program through insightful solution options.
- Strong executive presence, displaying a deep understanding of best…
- You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating…
Corporate Travel Management
- Providing financial advice and support to and communicating and interacting with all areas of the business including the senior management team.
- Technical account managing and maximising key account potential.
- This means you will be working autonomously within a senior capacity.
The Turner Group
$165,000 - $190,000 a year
- Effectively manage a senior account executive.
- As one of Australia's leading banking organisations, our client has a strong reputation within the commercial…
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge…
- Account when assessing performance or.
- Matters to the University executive and.
- Extensive relevant experience in a senior.
- Research Ethics and Integrity (OREI).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.