Senior Account Executive $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Demonstrated results of business growth, improvement and account management.
- You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with…
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be…
- Proactive relationship management with accounts to maintain overall customer health.
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts.
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Do you enjoy proactively mentoring and leading a high-impact team (including senior individual contributors and managers) to continually seek innovative methods…
- Ability to portray confidence and gravitas in front of an audience of senior level client executives, encompassing both senior Business and Government leaders.
- Own the development, creation and updating of the account security plan, aligning with the overall account plan strategy.
- How is the Microsoft Culture you Ask?
- Analyze and report performance to vendors and senior leadership.
- Manage the accounts of studio and major network group vendors for Australia.
- In this role, you will engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts.
- 1-5 years sales experience.
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key senior VP and executive level relationships and open discussions across all Lines of Business (LOB)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.