Senior Account Executive $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
- An aggressive Sales approach to penetrate new accounts by connecting and establishing relationships with senior-level executives.
- Consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products and services.
- Deliver monthly reporting against targets;
- They will have demonstrated the ability to manage team execution during after sale activities and have personally acted as an advisor to senior client…
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs.
- Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their AWS Services…
Hybrid News Limited
- Effectively manage new business pipeline to provide accurate reporting to senior staff.
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build rapport with senior…
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Regional Sales Director - Marketing Cloud, Sydney.
- What’s in it for me?
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts through business to business sales of Forcepoint software licensing, appliances and…
- Review and oversight of payroll posting and accounts payable processing.
- Reporting to the APAC Finance Director and in a team of 3 there will be significant…
- Providing senior stakeholder representation & orchestration for FastTrack, coordinating and managing disparate groups of stakeholders.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Finalise month end close, conduct variance analysis and provide commentaries for senior management.
- Revise daily bank reconciliations, month end journals and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.