Senior Account Executive $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
$126,395 - $142,609 a year
- Develop planning and improvement initiatives for customer segments and key accounts.
- Operate as a senior member of the Water and Waste Directorate team, with a…
- A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it.
- 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies.
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
- 5+ years business development and account planning experience.
- IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and…
- Able to build strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders.
- As an Account Manager/New Business Manager/Business Development Manager/Account…
Verint Systems Inc.
- Effective and professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships…
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in marketing, retention, customer experience, (digital) channels, data and analytics, customer value management.
- Working with industry focused sales teams at Microsoft as the industry subject matter expert in Digital Transformation account planning.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.