Senior Audit Accountant jobs in Bankstown NSW
- You’ll be responsible for, budgeting/forecasting, preparation and review of monthly client reports, P&L analysis, assistance with external audits and submission…
- Be the first senior accountant in the team to create, lead and deliver a new accounting function.
- Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly…
- Strong Communication skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- This well-known listed Financial services business are brilliant at what they are do…
Brookfield Asset Management
- Working with Internal audit for SOX controls testing;
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements and board papers and co-ordination of external…
- We offer all the traditional accounting, taxation and compliance services, apart from audit, and supplement these services with Advisory and outsourced CFO…
$90,000 - $106,000 a year
- You are someone who has significant expertise in performing the day to day functions of a finance controllership team including month end work, producing…
$155,000 a year
- Your core responsibilities will include the preparation of financial statements, consolidated financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax effect accounting…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.