Senior Bid Manager $130,000 jobs
You refined by:
Blue Visions Management
- We welcome your interest to join our highly skilled and professional team.
- Please click on one of the opportunities to upload your CV.
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- Experience in formulating and delivering tender and bid submissions to wide ranging clients across commercial projects.
- Salary: $150,000-$170,000K +.
- Prepare site statements for review and discussion by the commercial manager.
- Aus - Sydney, Aus - NSW Regional.
- Commercial / Project Finance / Bid Work.
- Present the tender in all review meetings to senior management.
- Able to develop winning commercial strategies and present to senior management for approval.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The Project Director will be the senior lead for this major road maintenance project and is intended to lead the development of our tender strategy, bid process…
- Previous experience in bid/tender teams and business development.
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders in a highly visible role.
- You will have experience in coordinating and liaising with many different senior stakeholders within the C-suite of major local and global companies;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report and bid writing skills.
- At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference.
$160,000 - $170,000 a year
- Excellent people skills and ability to network with senior infrastructure leaders.
- Minimum 10 years civil infrastructure experience 5 of which in a senior…
$200,000 - $300,000 a year
- Provide overall bid strategy for the bids.
- Management of the engineering teams associated with the bid.
- Pull all necessary facets of the bid together within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.