Senior Bid Manager $130,000 jobs
$200,000 - $300,000 a year
- Provide overall bid strategy for the bids.
- Management of the engineering teams associated with the bid.
- Pull all necessary facets of the bid together within the…
$150,000 a year
- End to end bid through to delivery | Driven environment.
- You will join a project delivery team of 7 composed of estimators/designers and product managers.
- The role can lead to more senior roles within the business and the expectation in both roles is that you will receive excellent guidance and support from senior…
New Venture Recruitment
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- You will offer advice and guidance as part of the senior management on bid strategies as well as ensuring overall successful delivery of the projects.
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Outstanding hunter and relationship manager with strong account planning skills - adept at short and long sales cycles.
- $140-170,000 + super + comms.
- Drive the submission of tenders including end to end coordination of bid process for new business opportunities including bid costing, commercial inputs, win…
- This will involve being able to price prelims, write methodology, put together programmes and bring the full bid together ready for submission.
Fusion People Sydney
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
- You will be overseeing a team experienced estimators while providing bid strategy and accurate, competitive tenders for the organisation on all major tenders…
- Demonstrated estimating/bid management experience;
- A growth Australian Civil Construction business, this business continues to thrive in Queensland and Victoria…
- Lead Estimator role with a national Tier 1.
- Chance to develop & grow in to a Pre-Contracts Manager.
- Work on winning tenders for the most high profile water…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.