Senior Electronic Technician jobs
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders/clients under the direction of more…
- Escalating to senior technicians and management as needed/required.
- Data Center Rack Operations Trainee will be responsible for:
Civitech Australia Pty Ltd
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR VIC, QLD, NSW, WA & SA*.
- Civitech Australia Pty Ltd is a leading company in the Telecommunications market, specializing in fixed and…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- JOIN A NATIONAL AV BUSINESS IN COMMERCIAL & HOME AUTOMATION.
- WELL ABOVE AVERAGE SALARY INC OVERTIME + FULL CAREER SCOPE + TIGHT KNIT CULTURE.
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Competitive Salary + Work Car & Extras.
- A Social and Supportive Work Environment.
- Immediate Start - Multiple Positions Available.
- WHS/OHS White Card - Required.
- Likely you have an electrical / electronic trade background and have worked in mining communication systems throughout your career.
- Any Adhoc duties assigned by either the senior field supervisor or manger.
- Create redline maps using electronic media identifying the work required and…
- To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated experience as a senior security technician or engineer.
- Experience with IP networked systems.
Elite Elevators pty. Ltd.
Wantirna South VIC
- Expert in electrical wiring and should possess good knowledge on electronics.
- Minimum 5*- 8 years of experience in Elevator Industry* in installation and…
Building Careers Australia
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Report and escalate any issue to senior management as required.
- Experienced Security Technician is required for an immediate permanent start with an electronic…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.