Senior Investigation jobs in Western Australia
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Experience with investigations and case management is essential.
- 2 year fixed term contract.
- Work for a large and well known business.
- Prepare MDD's and MDR's as well as leading regular auditing investigations.
- Responsible for the Work Health & Safety, NATA and Quality systems, advising senior…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Support with end to end investigation.
- 12 month contract, view of permanency.
- Our client is a large and well known business based South of the river in Perth.
- Our client is a large NFP organisation based in Perth's Eastern Suburbs.
- They are seeking an experienced HR Officer/Advisor on a permanent basis to join their…
$115,000 - $130,000 a year
- Participate and assist management in site wide safety audits, inspections and investigations.
- Senior role for site-based Health and Safety professional.
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- This includes managing activities that build individual and organisational capability, employee relations, leadership development, talent management and…
- A minimum of seven years experience in site investigation and reporting.
- Organise, co-ordinate and lead field investigations and projects requiring geotechnical…
- Conduct investigations through the application of a structured process such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA), failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA).
- Conduct and support investigations to resolve complex employment matters;
- Experience providing high-level strategic advice to senior executives and managers to…
- Leading root cause analysis investigation of failures.
- Our client has one of the best names in the industry.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer on site,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.