Senior Investigation jobs
$650 - $740 a day
- Carry out site surveys and investigations, and communicating with subject matter experts.
- Our client is an NSW Government agency who puts the customer at the…
$55 - $65 an hour
- Stakeholder engagement at a senior level offering a varied and challenging role.
- Senior stakeholder engagement at a senior level offering a varied and…
$480 - $520 a day
- Assisting the Audit Directors to scope, conduct investigations and report findings.
- The successful applicant should have a demonstrated capacity to develop and…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Ensure that during the investigation and implementation phases of the new systems, we implement best practice solutions and contribute to the design of…
- Prepare MDD's and MDR's as well as leading regular auditing investigations.
- Responsible for the Work Health & Safety, NATA and Quality systems, advising senior…
- Our client is a large NFP organisation based in Perth's Eastern Suburbs.
- They are seeking an experienced HR Officer/Advisor on a permanent basis to join their…
- Monthly invoicing, investigation and processing journal entries.
- The opportunity to work for an ASX listed organisation.
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Experience with investigations and case management is essential.
- 2 year fixed term contract.
- Work for a large and well known business.
- A minimum of seven years experience in site investigation and reporting.
- Organise, co-ordinate and lead field investigations and projects requiring geotechnical…
$115,000 - $130,000 a year
- Participate and assist management in site wide safety audits, inspections and investigations.
- Senior role for site-based Health and Safety professional.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.