Senior Investigation $121,600 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Undertake safety investigations as directed to ensure that incidents and/or injuries are fully reviewed in a timely manner and corrective actions are identified…
$126,000 - $144,800 a year
- Our client is a large government body at the forefront of Tax Policy and investigation.
- We have a particular interest in candidates who have mid to senior level…
$66 - $85 an hour
- You will have previously overseen everything from investigations, audits and the implementation of policies and procedures.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$130,145 - $174,823 a year
- C) managing medical conditions according to acceptable clinical standards under supervision of senior registrars and consultants.
- Identify and escalate issues to Barminco senior leadership where they cannot be effectively managed at site or where further support is required.
- Coaching business leaders to build HSE capabilities – particularly in safety conversations, risk perception and incident investigation.
- Coach senior leaders in their safety behaviours and programs to drive safe operations improvement owned by operational leaders;
- Utilise domain knowledge to assist in Root Cause Analysis, process improvement and post incident investigations.
- Who we’re looking for.
$600 - $650 a day
- Perform and document HSE incident investigations.
- You will have previous experience leading State based Field Health and Safety within the Telecommunication…
- Leading the investigation of security incidents and coordination of CSIRT.
- About Fircroft: Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.