Senior Policy Advisor jobs in Sydney NSW
- The ability to successfully establish and build on relationships at very senior level.
- We lead policy development, provide innovative ideas and support…
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- You will also be involved in creating and revising policies about workforce management.
- You will interpret and advise stakeholders on entitlements under Awards,…
- Can you be a trusted advisor to hiring managers and enable best practice recruitment?
- All personal information received by us from you or about you will be…
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Hours Per Week: When requested or required.
- What you'll be doing.
- Ambulance Chaplains are part of a multidisciplinary…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Demonstrated previous experience in research, policy development and evaluation.
- This is will involve working closely with the Policy team to ensure adherence…
- Strong communication approach in building organisational understanding and application of mobility policy;
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing…
Capability HR Pty
$100,000 a year
- Setting up a new HR policies, processes and procedures, taking into account what already exists and what can be 'borrowed' from the parent company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.