Senior Policy Advisor jobs in Sydney NSW
- Sr Advisor Solutions Architecture - OS provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services for a high profile clients.
- HR advice across the full employee life-cycle, including policy interpretation, performance management counsel, grievance handling and investigations.
$35 - $40 an hour
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Prepare and administer employment offers and contracts in accordance with legislation and company policies.
- Proven ability to serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on future-proofing database infrastructure strategies.
- Track record of working in senior finance role requiring strong technical and analytical skills.
- Provide finance support on various projects such as system…
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policies (Please find Aboriginal Education Review – Information).
- Closing Date 01-Mar-2020.
$400 - $500 a day
- The role will cover and oversee the entire HR Function end to end in NSW; including managing a team of 3, the policies and procedures, recruitment and on…
- Can you be a trusted advisor to hiring managers and enable best practice recruitment?
- All personal information received by us from you or about you will be…
- Career progression: As a consulting firm which has huge growth plans over the next 2 years, our leadership team is continually looking for technologists who…
- Have a good understanding of HV Power design and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Our multi-disciplinary team works across a broad range of markets, from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.