Senior Policy Advisor jobs in Sydney NSW
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Clear career path to senior management.
- The job role will be working closely with a Senior Environmental and Engineering Director with a clear path to senior…
- Proven ability to serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on future-proofing database infrastructure strategies.
$400 - $500 a day
- The role will cover and oversee the entire HR Function end to end in NSW; including managing a team of 3, the policies and procedures, recruitment and on…
$110 - $130 a day
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders (C-suite level preferably).
- The opportunity to learn and partner with highly successful mentors and senior leaders…
- Do you see yourself as a trusted advisor on a range of environmental management, compliance, planning and assessment requirements?
- What you will be involved in.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Professionally handle all issues including major incidents, ensure all productions…
- Answers questions and concerns regarding customer applicable security policies and processes.
- Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Prepare and administer employment offers and contracts in accordance with legislation and company policies.
- Career progression: As a consulting firm which has huge growth plans over the next 2 years, our leadership team is continually looking for technologists who…
- Ensure team and vendors are compliant with company policies and applicable codes of conduct.
- Lead Amgen Australia’s Brand Insights and Performance Team,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.