Senior Policy Advisor $120,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Ability to craft and deliver a message with credibility to influence senior leadership.
- From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management…
- Demonstrate ability to become trusted advisor within customer environment.
- Act as regional technical advisor for escalation, issues and concerns within the…
- Career progression: As a consulting firm which has huge growth plans over the next 2 years, our leadership team is continually looking for technologists who…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Clear career path to senior management.
- The job role will be working closely with a Senior Environmental and Engineering Director with a clear path to senior…
The Recruitment Company
$946 - $1,055 a day
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of NSW Government Procurement policies and guidelines.
- Implement project contract management framework and dispute…
- Manage and take ownership of the policy and coverage negotiation process to develop enhanced and bespoke policy wordings to ensure the client’s commercial…
- Category: Mid-senior, Risk Management.
- This is an opportunity to get broad exposure across the different risk disciplines and be a trusted advisor to our…
- Track record of working in senior finance role requiring strong technical and analytical skills.
- Provide finance support on various projects such as system…
- Communicating and maintaining BNP Paribas legal policies and procedures.
- This may take the form of supporting sales and relationship managers in their…
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior leaders.
- Communicate new laws or policies as required.
- Work closely with the ANZ Sales Leadership team, acting as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.