Senior Policy Advisor $140,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior leaders.
- Communicate new laws or policies as required.
- Work closely with the ANZ Sales Leadership team, acting as…
- Category: Mid-senior, Risk Management.
- This is an opportunity to get broad exposure across the different risk disciplines and be a trusted advisor to our…
- Strong gravitas to engage with senior officials, customers, and influencers to drive change.
- Work with the broader in-country industry advisors / consultants,…
- § Viewed as a trusted senior advisor at the CXO/VP level or equivalent, both internally and externally.
- Principal Engagement Managers are senior leaders who…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- As CISO, this is a unique opportunity to work closely with and act as an advisor to senior stakeholders and drive the cyber security program of work from a…
$170,000 - $180,000 a year
- Strong engagement skills, highly developed negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills with an ability to work well with peers and senior…
- Make this role your own.
- Our client, a well-respected and fast-growing National Underwriting Agency, has achieved plenty of success and growth due to the…
- This is a brilliant opportunity offering plenty of scope to fully utilise your strategic mindset, construction underwriting experience and broad broker network…
- Extensive stakeholder management skills & ability to liaise with senior management.
- You aren't required to be a specialist in all areas but to be successful in…
- By submitting your resume and other personal information with this application you are consenting to this information being collected in line with our privacy…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.