Senior Policy Advisor $80,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Assisting with development, deployment and maintenance of security policies, procedures, standards, and strategies.
- Commitment to closing the gender gap.
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- Assist senior managers in business decisions involving workforce planning, recruitment, case management or any employee matters.
- Demonstrate ability to become trusted advisor within customer environment.
- Act as regional technical advisor for escalation, issues and concerns within the…
- Confidence and credibility in dealing with internal management, senior personnel at client and peer companies, data privacy regulators, and industry bodies.
- Engaging and managing relationships with local external legal advisors on the panel.
- This may take the form of supporting sales and relationship managers in…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- This is a superb opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist looking for a busy Senior HR Advisor position with variety across ER/IR, HR policies, Talent,…
- You act as a licensing advisor in business strategic projects and initiatives.
- You will fulfil the role of policy coordination officer for the AU CCO function…
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA)
- The team gains exposure to senior stakeholders and industry bodies.
- In addition you will have tertiary qualifications, and a keen interest in financial…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Clear career path to senior management.
- The job role will be working closely with a Senior Environmental and Engineering Director with a clear path to senior…
- Ability to craft and deliver a message with credibility to influence senior leadership.
- From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.