Senior Policy Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- As the Manager, Open Data Policy you will:
- Develop and lead constructive facilitation workshops to engage a range of government open data practitioners and…
- This position reports to the Manager (Corridor Policy) and has no direct reports.
- Contribute to researching and analysing policy and legislation issues, risks…
- As the Senior Field Officer you will:
- As part of a team, supervise staff or work independently, and provide high quality and well researched advice,…
- This position reports to the Manager (Rail and Public Transport Technical Advice Team) and has no direct reports.
- The Senior Project Officer, AO5 is a role in which you will:
- Assist the Unit Manager to represent QPWS&P in industry forums, interdepartmental and other…
- Provide expert policy advice to senior management, all government (local, state, and federal), internal / external agencies, industry and community on issues…
- Ensuring that whole of government legislation and policy directives are appropriately applied to departmental operations,.
- Support the General Manager by providing timely and informed analysis and advice on major policies and key strategic issues and interagency activities.
- Developing appropriate policies and continuous improvement projects as required.
- Managing the complaints management process for Treasury, including providing…
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of safety, wellbeing and injury management (SWIM) strategies, systems and procedures in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.