Senior Project jobs
You refined by:
- You will utilise project management methodology to support fatigue risk management and staff safety initiatives.
- Provide timely, quality, well researched and thorough reports, briefings, submissions and other documentation on a range of program matters, including progress…
- As the Senior Project Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Assist with financial and corporate service matters for the Account Management…
- Whilst not mandatory, possession of qualifications / formal training in a relevant field such as building construction, project management or development…
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level project/program management skills including risk analysis, continuous evaluation and project adaption,…
$800 a day
- As an experienced Senior Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for the oversight of external project managers, specifically engaged to deliver…
- The Senior Scientist, (PO4) is a role in which you will:
- Provide scientific advice and assistance to Queensland Government, other organisations and the general…
- Maintain and disseminate high quality project plans, submissions, briefs, reports, and high level written correspondence and associated project documentation…
- Assist the Commission in undertaking law reform projects.
- Prepare briefings and correspondence for the Commission members and senior officers of the Commission.
- Manage all expenditure in line with project budgets and departmental policy and delegations.
- Project manage the planning, development and implementation of an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.