Senior Project jobs
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
- As a Senior Project Coordinator you will be supporting multiple ICT projects to ensure project scope, objectives and deliverables are meet within agreed…
$78,197 - $82,771 a year
- The role liaises with agencies and key stakeholders within Treasury to monitor the development of capital works projects through business cases development…
- Using project management, asset management, engineering, and integrated logistics support expertise to deliver full lifecycle solutions for systems, large and…
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project and Excel to manage project delivery.
- Certifications in Project Management (PMP or PRINCE2) preferred.
- A structured, and rigorous approach to scoping, estimation and project planning is essential.
- The SAP Concur Senior Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is responsible for implementing SAP Concur core product services.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Sound judgement and the ability to guide teams on complex projects.
- The Treasury is a respected and influential central economic agency.
$145,048 a year
- With minimum direction, lead and manage the Research and Evidence branch to deliver programs and projects to timeframes and budget.
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- The enhanced education project focuses on delivering digitally focussed, online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) about the NCC for building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.