Senior Project jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Minimum 5 – 10 years project delivery experience (Defence or Commonwealth Government projects highly regarded);
- What we’re looking for.
- Manage, lead and coach employees within your team and those involved in the project.
- Initially based on one of our regional flagship projects John Beever…
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple…
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role in IT-based projects.
- Guide project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for Red Hat…
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams of less experienced consultants and/or clients to successful project…
- Demonstrated supervisory and administration skills necessary to organise and lead a project team, develop design / implementation schedules and provide on-going…
- Build, lead, and coach project teams throughout project life-cycles.
- Developing and implementing a project schedule to meet project objectives within an agreed…
ENGIE AV Technologies Pty Ltd
- Management of project timelines, budgets and risk using professional project management methodology to provide highest quality outcomes for all projects.
- Manage the customer project P&L.
- Ensure effective operations and project administration requirements to QOM and construction standards.
- Drive continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies.
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.